Ignite Your Imagination. The DSLR Difference
As the world's smallest and lightest digital SLR camera, the new EOS Rebel SL1 is small in size but enormous in performance. With a newly-designed Canon 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and speedy Canon DIGIC 5 Image Processor, it delivers images of extraordinary quality - ideal for those stepping up from a smartphone or compact camera. Here is the DSLR you'll want to bring with you everyday and ignite your imagination!
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 0. X Optical , 0. X Digital
- Camera Features: Self Timer, Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning, DIGIC 5 Image Processor, Face Detection Technology, Optical Image Stabilization, Automatic Shut-Off, Manual Focus, HD Still Capture
- Flash Features: Built-In Flash, Auto On/Off, Red-Eye Reduction
- Lens Features: Standard Zoom, Image Stabilization
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 12800
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 13.06 Oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- May 7, 2013