The Canon 5157B002L1-KIT includes an EOS Rebel T3 12MP Digital SLR Camera,the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS type II Lens, and EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens. The EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens is designed with Optical Image Stabilizer technology while retaining compactness and lightness. This high zoom ratio lens is equivalent to a focal length of 88-400mm in the 35mm format. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 12.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Camera Features: 720p HD Movie Recording, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, Face Detection Technology, Auto Focus, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Manual Focus, Live View
- Flash Features: Slow-Sync Flash, Built-In Bounce Flash, Built-In Flash, Red-Eye Reduction, Fill-In Flash, Pop-Up Flash, Auto On/Off
- Display Size: 2.7 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100 - 6400, 800, 6400, 3200, 100, 200, 400
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 1.35 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty