The Canon 5157B002L2-KIT includes an EOS Rebel T3 12MP SLR Camera, EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens and EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens. The EOS Rebel T3 features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has 63-zone, dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens features the lightest 4x telephoto zoom lens in its class. The telephoto effect can make the picture look compressed or have excellent background blur. At the 300mm focal length, you can fill the frame with a postcard from 4.9 ft. away. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 12.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Camera Features: DIGIC 4 Image Processor, 720p HD Movie Recording, Manual Focus, Face Detection Technology, Auto Focus, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Live View
- Flash Features: Fill-In Flash, Slow-Sync Flash, Built-In Bounce Flash, Auto On/Off, Pop-Up Flash, Red-Eye Reduction, Built-In Flash
- Display Size: 2.7 "
- ISO Equivalent: 200, 100 - 6400, 800, 100, 3200, 6400, 400
- Battery Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Weight: 1.35 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty