Amazing photos, no matter what the light! The EOS Rebel T3i has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor that captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range. That means more than enough resolution for big enlargements or crops. Features many of the same new technologies as used by professional Canon cameras to maximize each pixel's light-gathering efficiency. The DSLR Difference
DSLR cameras are fast-focusing, allow you to take multiple photos quickly, and compose sharp images in nearly any light. With a precision viewfinder and image sensors that are more than 8X larger than smartphone sensors, DSLR cameras let you take pictures that are more detailed and stay sharp when resized. DSLRs also allow you to record crisp HD video, even in low light, so you wont miss a moment of your childs first music recital. If you tell stories with motion capture, the large image sensors let you record movies with a wide selection of interchangeable lenses for beautiful diffused backgrounds - all at the push of a button.
The DSLR Difference
- Megapixels: 18.0 Megapixels
- Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Zoom: 7.5 X Optical , 10.0 X Digital
- Camera Features: Manual Focus, Self Timer, Auto Focus, 1080p HD Movie Recording, DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- Flash Features: Pop-Up Flash, Built-In Flash, Red-Eye Reduction
- Lens Features: Auto Focus, Manual Focus, Image Stabilization, Face Detection
- Display Size: 3.0 "
- ISO Equivalent: 100
- Battery Required, included: 1
- Weight: 1.14 Lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty