November 26, 2012
July 1, 2002
Tanya Black's perfect life--a fulfilling career, a lovely daughter, a beautiful home, and a charismatic husband, the pastor at a local Baptist church--is threatened when she stumbles upon some disturbing secrets about her husband and learns painful lessons about love, betrayal, and temptation. Reprint.
This feminist novel is about a woman who is trapped in a hopeless marriage to a Baptist minister. Tanya wants to leave Curtis, whose high position has gone to his head--he is grasping, materialistic, vain, abusive, and unfaithful--but she can't bring herself to seek a divorce. Finally, she takes her life into her own hands with the help of a supportive friend and a new man.
Author: Kimberla Lawson Roby
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: General, Types of Characters, Family + Friendship, Peoples + Cultures
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Peoples + Cultures, Family + Friendship, Types of Characters, General
- Language: English
- Author: Kimberla Lawson Roby
- Online Item #: 11393066
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-02-6252
- ISBN: 9780758201799
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported