Make your home, office or any other place secure with the Chamberlain wireless alert system that comes with a remote sensor-transmitter and a receiver base. The sensor has a 120° wide angle coverage and detects human and vehicle movement up to a distance of 30' while it ignores animals. With its adjustable sensitivity controls, you can prevent false alarms. The sensor transmits a signal to the receiver that can be placed up to 1200' away from the transmitter. This wireless motion alert system's receiver can be connected to 4 different sensors (sold separately) to simultaneously monitor several locations. Each time the alarm sounds, it activates a 10 amp switch that can be linked to an existing alarm system, siren, light or auto-dialer to complete the chain. This home security system's sensor is waterproof, so it can be used in your driveway or patio. The sensor runs on 4 AA batteries while the receiver needs a 9V battery.
- Install this wireless alert sensor anyplace you want to supervise from a distance
- Two-part system includes a receiver-base and a sensor-transmitter
- Detects humans or vehicles up to 30 away and transmits signal up to 1200 to the receiver
- Sensor is waterproof for monitoring a boat or outbuilding
- Receiver registers distinct signals for up to 4 sensor units (each sold separately), ideal for monitoring several locations at once
- Hardware Features: Outdoor Use
- Includes: Receiver
- Number of Motion Sensors: 1
- Detection Distance: Up to 30'
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Protective Qualities: Water Resistant
- Power Source: Electric