July 1, 2003
July 1, 2003
Wholesome and delicious recipes for cooking in harmony with nature.
Rooted in centuries-old principles, the macrobiotic diet consists of simple yet highly nutritious foods such as whole grains, vegetables, and beans, selected and prepared in harmony with the seasons. From lightly sautã©ed spring greens and refreshing summer salads, to harvest vegetables and hearty winter stews, this cookbook provides hundreds of easy-to-follow and flavorful recipes for complete and balanced macrobiotic meals. A combination of great taste and whole foods, this is traditional macrobiotic cooking at its best.
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine, Health + Wellness
Sub-Genre: Health + Healing / General, Nutrition, General, Courses + Dishes / General, Vegetarian, Diets, Macrobiotics, Health + Healing / Weight Control
- Genre: Health + Wellness, Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Health + Healing / Weight Control, Macrobiotics, Diets, Vegetarian, Courses + Dishes / General, General, Nutrition, Health + Healing / General
- Edition: Revised / Updated
- Language: English
- Release Date: July 1, 2003
- Author: Aveline Kushi , Wendy Esko
- Online Item #: 11399952
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-01-9229
- ISBN: 9781583331644
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported