May 25, 2010
May 25, 2010
Lauren Weisberger is the author of The Devil Wears Prada, which spent more than a year on the New York Times hardcover and paperback bestseller lists. The film version, starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, won a Golden Globe Award and grossed over $300 million worldwide. Her second novel, Everyone Worth Knowing, was also a New York Times bestseller. She lives in New York City with her husband.
The bestselling author of the DEVIL WORE PRADA crafts another light and entertaining tale about women in their early twenties trying to make it in the big city. Emmy, Adriana, and Leigh all pledge to drastically change their lives and find happiness within a year. Chick lit fans are sure to gobble up the ever-popular Weisenberger's witty prose and glossy characters.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: Contemporary, Humorous Fiction
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Humorous Fiction, Contemporary
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Edition: Abridged
- Language: English
- Release Date: May 25, 2010
- Author: Lauren Weisberger
- Narrator: Lily Rabe
- Online Item #: 12291364
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-43-5582
- ISBN: 9781442300132
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported