May 4, 2009
May 4, 2009
In Children and Pictures, Richard P. Jolley critiques both the historical and contemporary studies conducted in the field of children’s making and understanding of pictures.
Some highlights of Children and Pictures are:
Presenting up-to-date research and pointing towards future topics of study, Children and Pictures brings the study of children’s drawings into mainstream child development studies. This is an edifying resource for students, researchers, practitioners, parents, artists, and educators in the field.
Genre: Psychology, Social Science, Family + Relationships, Art
Sub-Genre: Children's Studies, Developmental / General, Developmental / Child, Techniques / Drawing
- Genre: Art, Family + Relationships, Social Science, Psychology
- Subgenre: Techniques / Drawing, Developmental / Child, Developmental / General, Children's Studies
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- Pages: 377
- Language: English
- Release Date: May 4, 2009
- Author: Richard P. Jolley
- Online Item #: 12961046
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-54-6494
- ISBN: 9781405105446
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported