January 17, 2012
January 17, 2012
Intensive preparation for the challenging Principles and Practice of Civil Engineering (PE-CIVIL) exam
Civil Engineers PE Practice Exams: Breadth and Depth is filled with questions and solutions formatted to closely resemble actual tests given by the National Council of Examinees in Engineering and Surveying (NCEES). The 80 questions and solutions (two sets of 40) are geared towards the AM (breadth) portion of the PE-CIVIL exam. Each set is equally subdivided into the five areas (Construction, Geotechnical, Structural, Transportation, and Water & Environmental) and represents the level of difficulty expected in the AM portion of the exam.
The AM breadth questions and solutions are followed by 200 questions and solutions (five sets of 40) geared towards the PM (depth) portions of the PE-CIVIL exam. Each set is dedicated to one of the five areas (Construction, Geotechnical, Structural, Transportation, and Water & Environmental) and represents the level of difficulty expected in the PM portion of the exam.
Civil Engineers PE Practice Exams: Breadth and Depth
- Contains questions and solutions closely resembling the actual exam
- Includes both AM (breadth) and PM (depth) questions and solutions
- Serves as the perfect companion to Dr. Goswami's Civil Engineering All-In-One PE Exam Guide: Breadth and Depth
- Features problems and answers targeted towards those specifically preparing for the PE-CIVIL examination
- Developed in the true Breadth and Depth format now required by all who take the exam
- Helps you prepare for the pressure of working under timed conditions
Genre: Technology, Study Guides
Sub-Genre: Professional, Engineering / Civil
- Genre: Technology, Study Guides
- Subgenre: Engineering / Civil, Professional
- Language: English
- Author: Indranil Goswami
- Online Item #: 13860048
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-77-5559
- ISBN: 9780071777117
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported