April 1, 2003
April 1, 2003
Sookie's boyfriend has been very distant-in another state, distant. Now she's off to Mississippi to mingle with the underworld at Club Dead-a little haunt where the vampire elite go to chill out. But when she finally finds Bill-caught in an act of betrayal-she's not sure whether to save him...or sharpen some stakes.
When her beau goes awol, Sookie Stackhouse and a team of acquaintances (including a werewolf and her man's boss) head to Mississippi and the infamous Club Dead, a notorious nightspot for the undead set--Sookie's beau, Bill, is, you see, a vampire after all....
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
Sub-Genre: General, Types of Characters, Settings, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Humorous Fiction, Mystery + Crime, Romance, Horror, Love + Relationships + Sex, Science Fiction + Fantasy
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Mystery + Crime, Romance, Types of Characters, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Love + Relationships + Sex, General, Horror, Humorous Fiction, Science Fiction + Fantasy, Settings
- Edition: Reissue
- Language: English
- Author: Charlaine Harris
- Online Item #: 11400695
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-02-0564
- ISBN: 9780441010516
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported