January 16, 2012
February 26, 2012
The three-volume set IFIP AICT 368-370 constitutes the refereed post-conference proceedings of the 5th IFIP TC 5, SIG 5.1 International Conference on Computer and Computing Technologies in Agriculture, CCTA 2011, held in Beijing, China, in October 2011. The 189 revised papers presented were carefully selected from numerous submissions. They cover a wide range of interesting theories and applications of information technology in agriculture, including simulation models and decision-support systems for agricultural production, agricultural product quality testing, traceability and e-commerce technology, the application of information and communication technology in agriculture, and universal information service technology and service systems development in rural areas. The 68 papers included in the second volume focus on GIS, GPS, RS, and precision farming.
- Genre: Technology, Computers + Internet
- Subgenre: Agriculture / General, Hardware / Network Hardware, Artificial Intelligence
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- Pages: 697
- Language: English
- Online Item #: 14065761
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-80-1803
- ISBN: 9783642272776
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported