• Nonslip silicone strips on barrel holds hair in place
• Adds shine to curls
• More protection
• Reduces frizz and static
How to create today’s style
1. Separate hair into three sections: upper, middle
and lower. Clip the upper two sections of hair out
of the way. Spray the bottom section of hair with
styling product if desired.
2. Working from the bottom up, take a section of
hair – a half-inch to an inch wide. Hold the styler
at a diagonal angle away from face. Start 2 inches
from the scalp and wind hair around the thickest
end of the barrel, wrapping your way down.
Hold for 5 or 10 seconds, then release.
3. For the most natural look, wrap hair around
the barrel in alternating directions as you go from
section to section. Don’t twist sections all the way
to hair ends. Leave ends free – and flowing!
4. Let the waves cool. Don’t brush!
Just shake out or gently finger-comb.
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Used For: Curl, Hair Styling
- For Use On: Hair
- Hair Type: All Hair Types
- Barrel Size: 0.75", 1.75", 1", 1.25"
- Features: Automatic Shut-Off, 30-Sec. Heat Up, High Heat, Corded, Multiple Heat Settings
- Material: Tourmaline, Plastic
- Power Source: Electric
- Care and Cleaning: Spot Clean Only
- Includes: Heat Glove
- Battery: no battery used