- Product Form: Stick
- For Use On: Eyes, Face
- Beauty Purpose: Concealing
- Color Palette: Light Tones
- Color Family: Nude
Whether you need to conceal a little or a lot, this conditioning concealer with AquaCurrent Science, featuring botanicals like ginseng, vitamin E, and chamomile, will help your skin look smooth. COVERGIRL CG Smoothers Concealer's dermatologically tested formula glides on your skin easily to help cover dark circles and other imperfections.
When choosing a concealer, go for shades with yellow and peach undertones for under eyes and cool undertones to neutralize redness on other parts of the face.
Answers 10 of your skincare needs in a single tube.
Creates a perfectly finished look that lasts.
Get sheer, natural looking color.
1. Begin with the under-eye area. Using a brush or wand, lightly dab concealer along the darkest area under your eye in a crescent shape. Be sure to apply to the inner and outer corners of your eyes as well.
2. Take the pad of your ring finger and lightly dab to blend. Do not pull or rub. This will irritate the delicate under-eye area and remove the makeup you’re trying to put on.
3. Next, apply a light foundation, focusing on the center of the face and blending outward toward the hairline.
4. Look in the mirror and notice your skin tone. It should look even, yet natural. Lightly dab concealer on any red spots that remain. Blend with your ring finger.
5. Now you’re ready to move on to blush and powder!
introducing free shipping
on all orders of $50+