October 11, 2011
October 11, 2011
A guide to creating cake on a stick includes step-by-step instructions for baking, crumbling, shaping, frosting, and decorating a variety of cake pops, including animals for a children's party, decorated eggs for Easter, and snowmen for Christmas.
Packed with 50 designs and 70 color photos, this book shows how to make cake pops that are incredibly cute and amazingly delicious.
Everyone loves a beautifully decorated cake. And there’s nothing more fun than food on a stick. Combine the two and you have the perfect sweet treat that’s as fun to make as it is to eat. With a wide range of exciting shapes and delightful flavors, Crazy for Cake Pops has the perfect pop for any occasion, including:
• Animals for a kid’s party
• Gift-wrapped boxes for a birthday bash
• Teddy bears for a baby shower
• Poker chips for game night
• Kettles and cups for tea time
• Decorated eggs for Easter
• Jack-o’-Lanterns for Halloween
• Snowmen for Christmas
Crazy for Cake Pops teaches you the secrets for creating these mouthwatering mini desserts with professional results. The author leaves nothing to chance as she guides you step by step through baking, crumbling, shaping, frosting and decorating.
Author: Molly Bakes
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Sub-Genre: Methods / Baking, Courses + Dishes / Cakes
Book format: paperback
Number of Pages: 156
- Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
- Subgenre: Methods / Baking, Courses + Dishes / Cakes
- Publisher: Pgw
- Pages: 156
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 11, 2011
- Online Item #: 13755677
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-74-2094
- ISBN: 9781612430447
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported