December 1, 2001
December 1, 2001
The main objective of Credit Risk: Modeling, Valuation and Hedging is to present a comprehensive survey of the past developments in the area of credit risk research, as well as to put forth the most recent advancements in this field. An important aspect of this text is that it attempts to bridge the gap between the mathematical theory of credit risk and the financial practice, which serves as the motivation for the mathematical modeling studied in the book. Mathematical developments are presented in a thorough manner and cover the structural (value-of-the-firm) and the reduced (intensity-based) approaches to credit risk modeling, applied both to single and to multiple defaults. In particular, the book offers a detailed study of various arbitrage-free models of defaultable term structures with several rating grades.
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Business + Money Management, Mathematics
Sub-Genre: Economics / General, Banking, Insurance / General, Personal Finance / General, Insurance / Risk Assessment + Management, Money + Monetary Policy, Probability + Statistics / General
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Mathematics, Business + Money Management
- Subgenre: Insurance / General, Banking, Personal Finance / General, Insurance / Risk Assessment + Management, Probability + Statistics / General, Economics / General, Money + Monetary Policy
- Language: English
- Author: Tomasz R. Bielecki , Marek Rutkowski
- Online Item #: 13486230
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-66-8918
- ISBN: 9783540675938
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported