The Crescendo Fitness Power Rower is a great way to get a full-body workout in less space than a standard elliptical trainer. The comfortable seat glides effortlessly on a smooth set of rollers. The resistance cylinders add the resistance you need to work both your arms and legs. The onboard, 5-function computer keeps track of time, stroke count, calories burned and total stroke count. Transportable wheels are built into the front stabilizer so it’s easy to move from room to room. Assembly takes 2 people approximately 40 minutes.
- Features: Toe Straps, Pivoting Footboards, Wheels, Cushioned Seat, Ball-Bearing Mounted Roller Seat
- Fitness Goal: Total Body Workout, Cardiovascular Fitness, Relieve Pain and Stiffness, Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Body Shaping, Core Muscle Conditioning
- Electronic Display Features: LCD Display
- Resistance Type: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Slide or Stride Length: 10"-15"
- Display Indicators: Distance, Time Elapsed, Calories Burned, Number of Strokes
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250.0 Lb.
- Battery: Required, included: 2 lithium
- Assembly Details: adult assembly required