The Crosley CR66 Rochester is a 5-in-1 entertainment center that has a turntable, AM/FM radio, side-mounted cassette deck, programmable CD player and an auxiliary input. This entertainment center delivers powerful and distortion-free sound. Its belt-driven turntable mechanism reduces motor noise and vibration. The tone control function allows easy adjustment for improving sound clarity. It has a diamond stylus needle for reduced wear. It also works well with old records. You can attach stereo speakers via the auxiliary outputs on the rear portion of the turntable. The turntable can play your favorite music in 3 different speeds. This stereo entertainment center is housed in an elegant wood cabinet with a rich hand finish and blends well with most interior décor.
- Features: Stereo Speakers, Adjustable Speeds, Adjustable Tone Control, Diamond Stylus Needle
- Turntable Drive Type: Belt Drive
- Turntable Speed: 78 RPM, 45 RPM
- Built-In Speakers: Yes
- Functions: Tape Deck, CD Player
- Output Type: Auxiliary
- Dimensions: 9.5 " H x 17.75 " W x 13.5 " D
- Weight: 17.75 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery no battery used