Imagine a concert hall in your home. The thundering roll of the drums. The clear call of the trumpets. The piping highs of the piccolos. All of these and more with breath-taking life and richness of tone can be yours today with the Crosley Rochester Entertainment Center. A full-featured entertainment console, the Rochester will thrill you with its sound and excite you with its versatility. Whether you are in the mood for your favorite album, your first CD or a little NPR, the Rochester has you covered. This spectacular unit comes complete with a 3-speed turntable, a programmable CD player, AM/FM radio and a side-mounted cassette deck, all elegantly displayed in a rich, hand-finished, genuine wood cabinet.
- Features: AM/FM Tuner, Adjustable Speeds, Stereo Speakers, Diamond Stylus Needle
- Turntable Drive Type: Belt Drive
- Turntable Speed: 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Built-In Speakers: Yes
- Functions: Tape Deck, CD Player
- Output Type: Auxiliary
- Dimensions: 9.5 " H x 17.75 " W x 13.5 " D
- Weight: 17.75 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Battery no battery used