May 1, 2009
May 1, 2009
Provides ready-to-reproduce practice pages of quotes written in cursive in order to help build skills in the handwriting style.
This collection of 40 quotes motivates students to practice cursive and sparks rich discussions that build character. Each practice page includes a memorable quote printed in DeNealian script and a lined guide for copying the quote. The bottom of the page is designed so that students can cut out and collect the favorite quotes they've copied to create a cursive quote mini-book. Includes famous words from historic figures like Ben Franklin and Martin Luther King, Jr. For use with Grades 3Ð6.
Author: Jane Lierman
Genre: Education, Language + Art + Disciplines
Sub-Genre: Teaching Methods + Materials / General, Handwriting
Book format: paperback
Number of Pages: 46
- Genre: Language + Art + Disciplines, Education
- Subgenre: Handwriting, Teaching Methods + Materials / General
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources
- Pages: 46
- Language: English
- Release Date: May 1, 2009
- Online Item #: 11993408
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-31-9824
- ISBN: 9780545094375
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported