April 1, 2006
April 1, 2006
Four popular romance authors--Kim Harrison, Lynsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong, and Lori Handeland--explore the seductive and dangerous world of the supernatural in four sensuous tales of romance with demon lovers, werewolves, and the undead. Original.
Four bestselling fantasy romance writers explore supernaturally-touched relationships in this anthology. Included within: Kim Harrison's story about the vampire Ivy that precedes her appearance in the bestselling Hollows series; Lynsay Sands's tale, in which a lab accident gives a woman shape-shifting powers--and the ability both to act on her crush on her supervisor and reap some well-deserved revenge; a piece set in Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld universe concerning a half-demon at a gala who must both evade her terrible human date and pursue a thieving werewolf; and finally, Lori Handeland introduces a mysterious man who rescues a literary agent when her handsome blind date turns out to be an incubus.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres, Juvenile Fiction
Sub-Genre: Supernatural, Short Stories, Science Fiction + Fantasy
- Genre: Juvenile Fiction, Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Science Fiction + Fantasy, Short Stories, Supernatural
- Publisher: Avon Books
- Pages: 404
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: April 1, 2006
- Author: Kelley Armstrong , Lori Handeland , Kim Harrison , Lynsay Sands
- Online Item #: 11950834
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-28-5496
- ISBN: 9780060854096
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported