May 1, 2001
May 1, 2001
Love blossoms between Sookie Stackhouse, a cocktail waitress in rural Louisiana who keeps to herself because of her ability to read minds, and Bill, a tall, dark, and handsome vampire with ties to a creepy crowd that may be responsible for the death of one of Sookie's coworkers. Original.
Sookie, a telepathic waitress, is right to think that things will change when Bill the Vampire arrives in town. Unfortunately, as a number of bodies (drained of their blood, of course) start showing up, she begins to suspect that she may have made a mistake falling for Bill.
Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Science Fiction + Fantasy, General, Humorous Fiction, Mystery + Crime, Romance, Settings, Types of Characters, Horror
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
- Subgenre: Mystery + Crime, Romance, Types of Characters, Humorous Fiction, Settings, General, Horror, Science Fiction + Fantasy
- Edition: Reissue
- Language: English
- Author: Charlaine Harris
- Online Item #: 11400770
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-02-0087
- ISBN: 9780441008537
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported