March 12, 2013
October 18, 2011
In this political memoir, former president George W. Bush reviews his personal and political life through key turning points--including his decision to stop drinking, election night 2000 (with its controversial aftermath), and his relations with Laura and the rest of the Bush dynasty. Of special interest is the account of September 11, 2001 that only he can provide, along with his decisions to invade Afghanistan and then Iraq. Bush's two-term presidency was as filled with history-making events as any that came before him, and it will remain to be seen if his disarmingly folksy and plain-speaking approach will catch the interest and satisfy the needs of historians and the reading public alike.
- Genre: Biography + Autobiography
- Subgenre: Presidents + Heads of State
- Publisher: Broadway Books
- Language: English
- Release Date: October 18, 2011
- Author: George W. Bush
- Online Item #: 13734651
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-3788
- ISBN: 9780307590633
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported