Deer Park 100% Natural Spring Water has been a local favorite for generations. Sourced from carefully selected springs since 1873, Deer Park spring water contains naturally occurring minerals for a crisp, clean taste. So when you're looking for a trusted source of hydration for any occasion, choose Deer Park.
- 16.9-ounce/.5-Liter plastic bottle: easy to take along in a purse or backpack
- Popular 24-Pack: stock up with enough water to satisfy the entire family
- 100% natural spring water: zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors
- Contains naturally balanced minerals for a crisp, clean taste
- Every bottle is 100% recyclable (excluding label and cap)
Serving Size: 16.900
Servings per Container: 2.000
Containers per Package: 24.000
- Online Item #: 13097687
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 203-60-0002
- Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
California Proposition 65 WARNING for exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA) from canned and bottled foods and beverages:
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.