Experience an afternoon in a sun-kissed meadow whenever you want. Infuse fabrics with an exotic touch-activated fragrance that balances sweetness with a floral bouquet. Downy Infusions Honey Flower Liquid Fabric Conditioner - 83 oz also softens and protects your clothes from stretching, fading, and fuzz.
- Touch-activated scent helps keep clothes smelling fresh
- Long-lasting fragrance that balances sweetness with a floral bouquet
- Protects fabrics from stretching, fading, and fuzz
- 3X the softness vs. detergent alone (* Vs. Tide Original)
- Reduces wrinkles vs. detergent alone
- Compatible with high-efficiency washing machines
- Pair with Downy Dryer Sheets for even more static protection and scent
Package Quantity: 96
Used For: Warm Water, Hot Water, Cold Water
Product Form: Liquid
Number of Uses: 96 Loads
Capacity (volume): 83.000
Product Formulation: Color Safe
Recommended Surface Application: Clothing, Fabric
Surfaces Not Recommended: Leather
Product Results: Softening
Travel Size: No
Health Facts: Phosphate-free
Product Warning: keep out of eyes, wash hands with soap and water after handling, keep out of reach of children, flush immediately if product enters eyes
- Online Item #: 14246289
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-07-0093
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.