Dr. Brown's natural flow feeding bottle has a 2-piece internal vent that helps to keep air out of the milk, which helps a colicky baby. It offers vacuum-free feeding for your little one. This baby feeding bottle has a wide neck that allows quick filling and provides a better grip. Each bottle has a capacity of 8 ounces. It uses a level 1 silicone nipple for slower flow. You can replace the nipple over time. This Dr Brown wide-neck bottle is free of BPA and phthalates. It's made of glass and silicone. It's dishwasher and microwave safe. This BPA-free feeding bottle is recommended for newborn babies and young infants. The pack has 3 baby feeding bottles with nipples and a nipple brush.
- Package Quantity: 3
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Set Includes: 3 Level 1 Silicone Nipples, Cleaning Brush, 3 8-oz. Wide Neck Bottles
- Includes: Replacement Nipple(s), Bottles, Nipple Brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Oz.
- Nipple Level: Level 1 - Slow Flow
- Features: 2-Piece Internal Vents, Wide Neck Bottles, Vacuum-Free Feeding
- Health Facts: BPA Free
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 0-6 Months, Newborn
- Care and Cleaning: Microwave Safe, Dishwasher-safe
- Material: Glass, Silicone
- Protective Qualities: Dishwasher Safe
- Awards: 2004, 2005, 2008, 2006, 2007 American Baby Best of the Year Award
- Dimensions: 75.0 " H x 275.0 " W x 275.0 " D
- Battery no battery used