What youll love: Dr. Brown's has the reputation of being the bottle on the market for relieving colic. The glass and BPA-free bottles have a venting system that keeps air out of the milk, which may be just what a colicky baby needs.
What to watch out for: All the parts and pieces necessary for the bottle to work its magic are a pain to clean.
The bottom line: If a fussy bottle means a not-so-fussy baby, most parents are quick to deal with the complicated cleaning routine.
Keep your little one fed with this five-piece bottle-feeding gift set by Dr. Brown's Newborn. Featuring bottles of various sizes and nipples of various strengths, this set is helpful for mothers trying to wean baby off of breastfeeding.
- Includes three 8-oz. bottles, two 4-oz. polypropylene bottles, 5 level 1 silicone nipples, 2 level 2 silicone nipples
- Comes with five 2-pc. patented internal vents, 2 storage/travel caps and 3 stainless steel cleaning brushes
- Number of Pieces: 17
- Set Includes: 3 8-oz. Bottles, 2 Storage/Travel Caps, 3 Steel Cleaning Brushes, 2 Level 2 Silicone Nipples, 2 4-oz. Bottles, Three 8-oz. Bottles, 5 Level 1 Silicone Nipples
- Includes: Bottles
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Oz.
- Nipple Level: Level 1 - Slow Flow
- Features: 2-Piece Internal Vents, Vacuum-Free Feeding, Standard Neck Bottles
- Health Facts: BPA Free
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: Newborn, 0-6 Months
- Care and Cleaning: Microwave Safe, Dishwasher-safe
- Material: Silicone, Polypropylene
- Protective Qualities: Dishwasher Safe
- Awards: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2005, 2007 American Baby Best of the Year Award
- Dimensions: 875.0 " H x 225.0 " W x 225.0 " D