The DRI Sleeper Wetness Alerting Device is an effective tool to help successfully treat night-time enuresis. This top-rated bedwetting alarm wakens the wearer when moisture is first detected, before the bed is wet. This helps the user learn to respond to the feeling of a full bladder by self-wakening. The unit attaches to clothing with a hook and loop attachment and comes with a 26 wetness sensor cord connects unit to sensor pad.
- An effective tool that helps to successfully treat bed-wetting
- As urination begins, an alarm sounds, waking the user before the bed or pajamas are wet
- Conditions the user to waken to the need to urinate
- Helps the user to learn to suppress the need to urinate during the night
- Detailed instructions included
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Health Concern: Incontinence
- Health Facts: Alcohol-free
- For Use On: Buttocks
- Product Form: Pad
- Suggested Age: 2 Years and Up
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.