The Dyson DC35 Multi floor is a Dyson Digital Slim cordless vacuum cleaner for every floor type. It features a detachable long-reach wand and a motorized cleaner head. Powered by the Dyson digital motor, the most power-efficient motor ever developed for a cordless vacuum, the DC35 is the most powerful cordless vacuum cleaner and is up to three times faster than conventional motors. It features Root Cyclone™ technology - powerful centrifugal forces spin dust and dirt out of the air and into the bin with no loss of suction. The cleaner head pivots for easier steering – no more awkward movements to steer around furniture and obstacles. The motorized floor tool with carbon fiber brush has stiff nylon bristles that spin up to 1,500 rpm to remove ground-in dirt from carpets. A velour bumper on the front of the floor tool protects furniture and walls from bumps and bruises. A Fade free 22.2V lithium-ion battery doesn’t fade during use, so power stays strong as you clean. Recharges up to three times faster than others. The dual power mode allows for 15 minutes of high constant suction for regular cleaning, (13 minutes with the motorized floor tool attachment), or 6 minutes on MAX power for more difficult tasks. The detachable long-reach wand reaches up high, down low and into awkward gaps for cleaning hard-to-reach areas conveniently.
- Features: Easy Empty Dirt Container, Multi-Cyclonic, Converts to Handheld, Non-Stop Suction, Rechargable, Edge Cleaning, Rechargeable Battery, Brush On/Off Switch, Motorized Brush Roll, Cordless
- Includes: Crevice Tool, Owner's Manual
- Recommended Surface Application: Hard Floor, Carpet, Multi-Surface
- Filter Type: Standard
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Run Time: 6-15 Minutes
- Capacity (volume): 0.09 Gal.
- Cleaning Path Width: 8.5 "
- Vacuum Attachments: Crevice Tool
- Amperage Required: 22.2 Amps
- Weight: 4.85 Lb.
- Battery: Required, included: 1 lithium ion
- Assembly Details: assembly required, no tools needed