The Dyson DC58 handheld is powered by the latest in Dyson digital motor technology. The Dyson digital motor v6 is a digitally controlled motor that spins up to 3 times faster than conventional motors and generates high constant suction.
15 cyclones arranged across two tiers work in parallel to generate high centrifugal forces that spin fine dust out of the airflow—straight into the bin..
In boost mode, the DC58 has 50% more power than the DC34.
The DC58 handheld weighs less than 4 lbs. The ergonomic design of the handle fits naturally into the shape of the hand.
It includes a charger, a combination tool for dusting and a crevice tool for tight spaces in the home, car or boat.
The DC58 handheld is covered by a 2-year warranty, parts and labor.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V6: Up to 3x faster than conventional motors.
- 2 Tier Radial Cyclones: 15 cyclones, arranged in two teirs, work in parallel to increase airflow and capture fine dust
- Ergonomically fits into the shape of the hand: Center of gravity located towards the grip for easy handling
- In car cleaning: Cleans footwells, upholstery and beneath car seats
- Features: Light Weight, Rechargeable Battery, Easy Empty Dirt Container, Lifetime Filter, Cordless, Bagless, Cyclonic Action
- Includes: Owner's Manual, Crevice Tool, Wall Mounting Kit, Charger, Washable Filter, Accessory Storage Caddy, On Board Accessories
- Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface
- Filter Type: HEPA
- Number of Speeds: 2
- Run Time: 20 Minutes
- Capacity (volume): 0.12 Gal.
- Cleaning Path Width: 0. M
- Vacuum Attachments: Crevice Tool, Stair Tool
- Wattage Required: 120 Watts
- Weight: 3.4 Lb.
- Battery: Required, included
- Assembly Details: no assembly required