October 25, 2011
November 1, 2011
This Canterbury Classics edition of Edgar Allan Poe collects some of his best-known work?from ?Annabel Lee? to ?The Fall of the House of Usher,? ?Lenore? to ?The Pit and the Pendulum,? and many, many more. With an impressive leather cover, specially designed endpapers, and other all-new enhancements, as well as an essay by a Poe scholar, Edgar Allan Poe is the perfect introduction for new readers and the perfect resource for devoted fans.
Poe's writings were truly original?and this unique book is the perfect look at his uncommon genius.
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Classics
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Author: Edgar Allan Poe
- Online Item #: 13712348
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 247-06-6159
- ISBN: 9781607103141
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported