Your junior scientist will love this Snap Circuits FM Radio Kit from Elenco. Your child can build a working FM Radio using the colorful Snap Circuits parts that come with this kit. No soldering is required, and the parts snap together with ease. The kit comes with an easy-to-read illustrated manual. It requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
- Grade Level: 8th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
- Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, Science
- Features: Multiple Levels of Play
- Number of Players: 1 or More Players
- Number of Pieces: 15
- Includes: Instruction Guide
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Material: Plastic, Metal
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Battery: Required, not included: 3 zinc carbon AA
- Assembly Details: assembly required
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.