March 1, 2009
March 1, 2009
The author shares the adventure of his whimsical pursuit of a passport and a second citizenship in another part of the world, an effort fraught with shady lawyers, government corruption, and vigilante billionaires.
Neil Strauss has made a living by writing books about sex, sin, and depravity, and now he provides useful advice on how to survive the apocalypse that may result from such immoral displays of behavior. Strauss (THE GAME) traveled across the country learning survival skills from nature nuts, befriending cultish end-of-days prophets, and investigating the terrifying alternate universe inhabited by gun enthusiasts. Thankfully, he generously shares the wisdom he attained, so that the rest of us can continue to quietly ignore these portions of our population. While the book is marked by Strauss's characteristic wry wit and harsh honesty, he is deadly serious about saving the species from annihilation, one reader at a time.
- Genre: Travel, Sports + Recreation, Self Improvement, Humor, Psychology
- Subgenre: Outdoor Skills, Personal Growth / Success, General, Developmental / Lifespan Development
- Language: English
- Author: Neil Strauss
- Online Item #: 11471889
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-04-1569
- ISBN: 9780060898779
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported