The impact of the environment in general and climate change in particular is now entrenched as a key political concern. The comprehensively revised edition of this popular text provides an accessible, concise and genuinely international introduction to the politics of the environment in theory and practice at both national and global level.
The third edition is thoroughly revised, updated and expanded
Contains student-friendly pedagogy to aid and reinforce learning
New coverage of the politics of climate change and global ethics
- Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement, Science, Political Science, Nature, Business + Money Management
- Subgenre: Development / Sustainable Development, Environmental Conservation + Protection, Environmental Science, Environmental, General, Public Policy / Environmental Policy
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Pages: 201
- Format: paperback
- Release Date:
September 27, 2011
- Date Published:
August 15, 2011
Author: Robert Garner
see shipping & returns
review this item
special offers and deals.
This item qualifies for free shipping when you spend $50 on qualifying items.,
- Online Item #: 13652660
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-70-7749
- ISBN: 9780230228603
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported