In humid areas, mold spores and other microorganisms thrive in the warm heat. Mold can destroy wood and home structures, as well as grow on bathroom tiles. They could also emit an unpleasant smell that can be embarrassing for homeowners. Save yourself from that horror show. The Eva-Dry EDV-2200 portable room dehumidifier can suck up all that humidity with its great features at a fraction of the cost. And at less than 10 lbs., the EDV-2200 is compact and portable. It uses Peltier technology (no compressor) that makes it quiet and effective. You can place it in any bedroom, kitchen or living room where dehumidifying is needed. When your tank is full of moisture, your EDV-2200 will light up an indicator to let you know that the reservoir needs to be emptied. This makes it very comprehensive and easy to maintain your dehumidifier without worrying about its effectiveness. The EDV-2200’s tank holds up to 2 liters and can absorb moisture from 2,200 cu. ft. at 20.5 oz. a day. For bathrooms where humidity is a daily occurrence, the EDV-2200 will make a perfect solution to any mold or mildew growth. Also works well on your boat or RV.
- Features: Bucket Full Indicator Lamp, Washable Air Filter, Table Top Size, Automatic Shut-Off
- Dehumidification Rate: 20 Ounces Per Day
- Water Removal Options: Front Access Bucket
- Capacity (volume): 2.0 Lit.
- Dimensions: 14.0 " H x 8.5 " W x 6.75 " D
- Recommended Room Size: 500-800 sq. ft.
- Minimum Operating Temperature: 34 °
- Number of Fan Settings: 1
- Weight: 7.6 Lb.