April 30, 2011
April 30, 2011
Evolutionary Optimization The âµGP Toolkit offers a cohesive, thorough exploration of the scattered material on âµGP features that has been presented to and validated by the scientific community, giving a fresh perspective on the subject. The book begins with an overview of the most popular techniques of evolutionary computation, followed by a discussion of the theoretical and practical aspects of âµGP. The design and implementation of the tool are described, providing the reader with a conceptual model of the approach and a reference for operation. Several examples are detailed, starting from the informal description of the target problem, proceeding to the writing of syntactic constraints and configuration and to fitness evaluation, ending with actual results.Practitioners, researchers and students will find this volume a valuable reference in working with âµGP, whether for the resolution of real-world problems, or for testing theoretical ideas.
- Genre: Computers + Internet, Health + Wellness, Medical, Political Science, Social Science, Psychology
- Subgenre: Psychiatry / General, Public Policy / Social Services + Welfare, Mental Health, Human Services, Epidemiology, Diseases / Musculoskeletal, Artificial Intelligence, Social Psychology
- Language: English
- Author: Massimiliano Schillaci , Giovanni Squillero , Ernesto Sanchez
- Online Item #: 12294466
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-43-6503
- ISBN: 9780387094250
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported