The Exergen temporal scanner infrared thermometer offers an easy and non-invasive method to measure one's temperature. You can get an accurate temperature with a forehead scan. The Exergen temporal artery thermometer has a LCD screen with both a Celsius and Fahrenheit display. It incorporates the Precision Infrared System to capture naturally emitted heat from the skin. Its LCD indicator flashes when the highest temperature is recorded and alerts you with an audible sound. This forehead scan thermometer has an automatic power-saving shut-off feature. It has a safe mercury-free design. It can be used on newborns, infants, children and adults. It requires a single 9-volt battery for operation.
- Convenient one-handed operation
- Perfect for use with newborns, infants, children or adults
- Precision Infrared System captures naturally emitted heat from the skin over the temporal artery
- Audible indicator - Gentle audible sound indicates as higher temperature has been detected
- LED scan indicator - indicates temperature is being scanned and flashes when a higher measurment is detected, indicating the location of the temporal artery
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Health Facts: Mercury-Free
- For Use On: Forehead
- Features: Results in Celsius, Automatic Shut-Off, Instant On, LCD Display, Auto Zero, Results in Fahrenheit, Digital
- Display Indicators: Temperature
- Includes: Batteries, Instruction Manual, Protective Cover
- Material: Plastic
- Battery: Required, included: 1 9 volt
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.