This Air Elliptical from Exerpeutic is a compact elliptical trainer that uses magnetic resistance for a challenging workout. It's great for use in smaller spaces, but it offers the same benefits that larger ellipticals do: a highly effective cardiovascular workout that doesn't stress the joints and allows you to work your upper and lower body simultaneously. It features ridged pedals for stable footing, as well as dual-action workout arms to engage your upper body in the workout. The magnetic resistance is easy to adjust with a dial tension system, and the-easy to-read LCD display shows distance, calories burned, elapsed time,, and speed.
- Fitness Goal: Low Impact Cardiovascular Fitness, Flexibility, Rehabilitation, Cardiovascular Fitness, Toning
- Drive System: Front Drive
- Features: Dual Handlebars, Reverse Motion Available, Wheels, Slip Resistant Pedals, Dual Direction
- Number of Programs: 4
- Program Types Available: Manual
- Resistance Levels: 8
- Slide or Stride Length: 10"-15"
- Electronic Display Features: LCD Display
- Display Indicators: Distance, Elapsed Time, Calories Burned
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 260.0 Lb.
- Power Source: Battery-Powered
- Battery: Required, included: 2 lithium AA
- Assembly Details: assembly required, tools provided
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Warranty details