The Fireglo clean burning gel fuel is a safe alternate for wood in your fireplace. It's made of isopropyl alcohol, organic thickeners and water. This fireplace gel fuel contains no methanol or MEK-based products for safety. As it releases little water and carbon dioxide, this gel fuel can be safely used in places with no vents. It does not produce flares, making it safe and easy to light up. This isopropyl alcohol gel fuel burns for approximately 2.5 to 3 hours. It comes in a pack of 24 cans. Each can has a capacity of 13 oz.
- Each can burns approximately 2.53 hrs.
- FireGlo is produced with isopropyl alcohol, organic thickeners and H2O
- There is no methanol or MEK based products in FireGlo
- Includes 24 cans (13-oz. each)
- Wood Finish: Birch
- Energy Output: 3000 BTU/Hour
- Power Source: Gel Fuel
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Dry Cloth
- Dimensions: 4.0 " H x 3.25 " W x 3.25 " D
- x 3.25 " W
- Weight: 1.0 Lb.
- Battery no battery used
special offers and deals.
free standard shipping with $50 purchase, offer details.
- Made in the USA or Imported