The 2017F model of First Alerts exclusive line of waterproof fire safes offers a complete security solution for the three major hazards: theft, flood and fire. Why not be prepared in case of a fire by placing your important documents and computer back-up devices in the First Alert model 2017F 1/2 hour fire rated chest that is also waterproof! The 2017F is conveniently sized to store letter sized documents lying flat. The 2017F is a UL classified media protection device tested to withstand an external temperature up to 1550 degrees Fahrenheit for 1/2-Hour. Most residential fires last less than 30 minutes so the 2017F is a good choice for a small document and electronic media protection solution. In addition to the UL testing, the 2017F has also been independently verified to protect electronic media, such as memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives, in a fire. The independently verified waterproof seal on the 2017F enables the chest to float during a flood, making it easy to locate, as well as providing protection from the flood water. The 2017F includes a convenient carry handle and is secured by a clamping style latch with key lock. All First Alert fire rated products are covered by a 5 year manufacturers warranty and will be replaced free of charge if damaged in a fire.
- Features: Fireproof, Waterproof
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Door Thickness: 25.0 mm.
- Lock Type: Key Lock
- Number of Locking Bolts: 1
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 1550 Degrees F at 30 Minutes
- Maximum Burn Time: 30 Minutes
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Dimensions: 6.3 " H x 16.3 " W x 13.9 " D
- Safe Exterior Dimensions: 5.75 " H x 16.13 " W x 12.75 " D
- Safe Interior Dimensions: 2.91 " H x 13.23 " W x 8.58 " D
- Safe Interior Volume: 328.3 Cu. In.
- Weight: 20.3 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 5 Year Limited Warranty