The First Alert 0.62-cubic foot fire chest keeps your important documents and computer data protected from theft, flood and fire. It has enough space to store letter-sized hanging folders, memory sticks, CDs, DVDs and external hard drives. It closes and locks with a clamping latch and key. The case is fireproof and can withstand temperatures up to 1550° F for 1/2 hour. Its waterproof seal keeps your valuables intact in the case of a flood and it also floats on water, making it easy to find.
- Features: Waterproof, Fireproof
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Lock Type: Key Lock
- Number of Locking Bolts: 1
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 1550 Degrees F at 30 Minutes
- Maximum Burn Time: 30 Minutes
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Dimensions: 16.4 " H x 18.3 " W x 13.6 " D
- Safe Exterior Dimensions: 13.0 " H x 16.13 " W x 12.75 " D
- Safe Interior Dimensions: 10.25 " H x 12.17 " W x 8.58 " D
- Safe Interior Volume: 1071.4 Cu. In.
- Weight: 35.0 Lb.
- Warranty Description: 5 Year Limited Warranty