The First Alert waterproof fire safe helps protect valuables from fire, theft and water damage. This fire safe has concealed hinges, which prevent burglars from prying it open. It also has a programmable digital lock. The solid steel bolts provide extra security. The fireproof safe can withstand an external temperature of up to 1700° Fahrenheit for an hour. Its watertight seal prevents water from seeping inside and keeps the contents dry. This safe floats in water, making it easy to locate. You can use the anti-theft fire safe for storing valuables, paper documents and electronic media components like DVDs and CDs. It comes with an override key to open it if you forget the pass code or if the battery goes dead. It has an adjustable and removable shelf, a door pouch and key rack. This 1-hour fire safe has a capacity of 1.3 cubic feet.
- Features: Fireproof, Waterproof
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Door Thickness: 95.0 mm.
- Lock Type: Electronic Lock
- Number of Locking Bolts: 4
- Maximum Temperature Rating: 1700 Degree F at 60 Minutes
- Maximum Burn Time: 60 Minutes
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean With a Damp Cloth
- Dimensions: 19.0 " H x 20.0 " W x 18.0 " D
- Safe Exterior Dimensions: 18.0 " H x 17.5 " W x 19.63 " D
- Safe Interior Dimensions: 13.63 " H x 13.25 " W x 12.5 " D
- Safe Interior Volume: 1.3 Cu. Ft.
- Weight: 99.0 Lb.
- Battery Required, included: 4 AA