Patented gearing technology makes cutting 3X easier, UltraBlade® coating keeps the blade sharp 5X longer, and a GripEase™ pad provides comfortable use.
Designed to maximize your cutting power when pruning living plants, our PowerGear® Bypass Pruner features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools. A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade makes clean cuts, and an UltraBlade® blade coating keeps the blade sharp five times longer than untreated blades, makes cutting easier and helps resist rust. Additionally, the ergonomically designed DuraFrame™ handle includes a GripEase™ pad at a key pressure point to help improve grip and reduce hand fatigue. Includes a 3/4"" cut capacity and a lifetime warranty.
• Bypass blade design is ideal for pruning green, living growth like ornamental shrubs and trees
• Patented PowerGear® non-circular gearing technology multiplies leverage to make cutting up to three times easier than single-pivot tools
• Razor-sharp blade with UltraBlade® stays sharp five times longer than non-treated blades, reduces friction for easy cutting and resists rust for lasting value
• GripEase™ pad at a key pressure point improves grip and reduces hand fatigue
• Ergonomically curved DuraFrame™ handle fits the natural motion of the hand comfortably
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Frame Material: Nylon
- Protective Qualities: Rust Resistant
- Blade Dimensions: 2.0 " L x 1.0 " W
- Dimensions: 11.5 " L x 4.75 " W x 1.62 " H
- Weight: 0.55 Lb.
- Warranty Description: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Assembly Details: no assembly required