Sharpen your Spanish speaking and reading skills with this advanced electronic dictionary from Franklin and Merriam-Webster. The backlit screen can display up to six lines, allowing you to see phrases in both languages. This device can assist with difficult verb conjugations, and the phonetic spelling feature can make Spanish words easier to identify after you hear them. While this item has a keyboard, it also offers a convenient voice-entry option.
- PDA and Handheld Features: Phonetic Spell Correction, Speaks 5,000,000 Spanish to English Translations, Language Translator, Speaking Dictionary, Thesaurus, Speaks 4,800 Common Phrases, Advanced Verb Conjugations
- Display Features: 6-Line Display, Backlit Display
- Display Size: 3.5 "
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Wireless Technology: Wireless USB
- Input Method: Voice Entry, Keyboard Entry
- Output Type: Speaker
- Includes: User Manual
- Battery Required, not included: 2 AAA