A lovely reminder of the sidewalks of Paris, this vintage clock features a beautiful, aged and weathered face inscribed with the name and address of a Parisian flower shop: "La Boutique de Fleurs" and "15 Rue de la Paix - Paris." Roman numerals for the hours and a soft, faded image of painted roses add to the clock's antique character. Imported. 14" dia.
- Inscribed with "La Boutique de Fleurs" and "15 Rue de la Paix - Paris"
- Antiqued, weathered face with a soft, faded image of painted roses
- Roman numerals
- Features: Wall Decal
- Frame Material: Metal
- Clock Face Material: Plastic
- Surface Cover Material: Plastic
- Clock Face Color: Yellow
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Hour Marker: Arabic Numbers
- Dimensions: 14.5 " H x 14.5 " W x 1.5 " D
- Battery: Required, not included: 1 AA