May 24, 2011
May 24, 2011
A collection of four stories from Stephen King.
Stephen King kicks off this outstanding collection of four pieces of short fiction with a confession: "April 11, 1930. Magnolia Hotel, Omaha, Nebraska. To whom it may concern. My name is Wilfred Leland James, and this is my confession." In the story that follows, the narrator details the circumstances and justifications of murdering his wife. The other stories are not historical, like this one, but they all share a commonality: a relentlessly dark perspective tempered only occasionally by humor and made irresistible by King's ability to call evil by it's full name and look it straight in the eye.
Author: Stephen King
Genre: Fiction + Literature Genres, Fiction + Literature Themes
Sub-Genre: Horror, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Mystery + Crime, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Human Qualities + Behavior
- Genre: Fiction + Literature Themes, Fiction + Literature Genres
- Subgenre: Human Qualities + Behavior, Literary Genres + Types of Novels, Mystery + Crime, Legal + Courtroom + Crime, Horror
- Edition: Reprint
- Language: English
- Release Date: May 24, 2011
- Online Item #: 13447701
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-1369
- ISBN: 9781451650600
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported