July 22, 2008
July 22, 2008
Fundamental Electrical and Electronic Principles covers the essential principles that form the foundations for electrical and electronic engineering courses. The coverage of this new edition has been carefully brought in line with the core unit 'Electrical and Electronic Principles' of the 2007 BTEC National Engineering specification from Edexcel. As the book follows a logical topic progression rather than a particular syllabus, it is also suitable for other Level 3 students on vocational courses such as Vocational AS/A Level, City & Guilds courses and NVQs, as well as those taking foundation courses at pre-degree level including HNC/HND.
Each chapter starts with learning outcomes tied to the syllabus. All theory is explained in detail and backed up with numerous worked examples. Students can test their understanding with end of chapter assignment questions for which answers are provided. The book also includes suggested practical assignments and handy summaries of equations. In this new edition, the layout has been improved and colour has been added to make the book more accessible for students.
The textbook is supported with a free companion website featuring supplementary worked examples and additional chapters.http://books.elsevier.com/companions/9780750687379
* Full coverage of unit 'Electrical and Electronic Principles' of the 2007 BTEC National Engineering specification
* Easy-to-understand, colour text with lots of worked examples that reinforce the theory covered
* Free companion website with additional worked examples and chapters
- Genre: Technology
- Subgenre: Electricity
- Language: English
- Author: Christopher R. Robertson
- Online Item #: 12129936
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 248-38-0059
- ISBN: 9780750687379
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA or Imported