Relieve abdominal discomfort and provide support to your lower back and waist with a Gabrialla abdominal support binder. Highly recommended by doctors for postpartum abdominal support, especially after a C-section, or after any abdominal surgery and for relief from back and menstrual pain. This abdominal binder also helps you return to your pre-pregnancy shape sooner. Plus, it can improve balance and weight distribution for an overall slimming effect.
- Made with soft, breathable elastic, the abdominal binder is 9" wide and is specially designed to fit a womans bodyit can also be used as a breast binder
- Decreases pressure and provides excellent support to the abdomen, waist and lumbo-sacral areas
- Provides relief after surgery in the abdominal area and is comfortable to wear, unnoticeable when worn beneath clothes
- Improves balance and weight distribution and provides a general slimming effectfeatures easy-close fastening hooks for adjustments and a better fit
- Recommended for wear after c-sections and abdominal surgical procedures, as well as for back pain, abdominal pain, post-partum, weight gain and menstrual discomfort
- For Use On: Back, Stomach
- Material: Polyester ( 50 %) , Cotton ( 22 %) , Nylon ( 18 %)
- Care and Cleaning: Wash with Mild Soap, Hand Wash Cold
- Manufacturer's Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.