The Gaiam Balance Ball chair is a useful workout tool that helps improve your posture while you work at your desk. With a patented design, this ergonomic desk chair promotes active sitting while strengthening your core muscles. This exercise ball office chair makes your body move constantly to enhance blood circulation and reduce feelings of fatigue. This fitness ball chair corrects your spinal alignment, releases tension in the spine and reduces nerve compression. Plus, it tones your upper body, abs and back. The fitness ball is made of rubber for durability. Its plastic frame is lightweight yet stable. The balance ball chair sports lockable caster wheels to let you move around the room. It comes with a pump to inflate the ball. This Balance Ball chair comes with a 16-page desktop exercise guide to help you get started.
- Combines exercise and fitness with comfort and ergonomic back support
- An effective tool for strengthening core muscles and improving spinal alignment
- For heights 5-511"
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Includes: Instruction Manual, Pump
- Fitness Goal: Toning, Relieve Pain and Stiffness
- Targeted Muscle Area: Lower Back, Upper Back, Abs, Upper Body, Core Muscles
- Material: Rubber
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300.0 Lb.
- Dimensions: 21.0 " L x 22.0 " W x 31.0 " H