Add some liquid softness to each load then treat yourself to less wrinkles, stiffness and static with Gain Original Scent Liquid Fabric Softener.
- Fabric softener helps make your clothing softer while it decreases static and adds more amazing Gain scent.
- Use with Gain laundry detergent and keep your laundry smelling great even after two weeks.
- Regular Washer and HE Compatible.
- You know that thing you would never do when you’re really happy, because that’s too over-the-top? Sorry, but when you smell Gain Original, you’re gonna do that thing.
Package Quantity: 150
Used For: Top-loading Washing Machine, High Efficiency Washing Machine
Product Form: Liquid
Number of Uses: 150 Loads
Capacity (volume): 129.000
Product Formulation: Color Safe
Recommended Surface Application: Fabric, Clothing, Wool, Polyester, Cotton
Surfaces Not Recommended: Leather
Product Results: Rinsing Aid, Safe for Use with Delicates
Travel Size: No
Health Facts: Phosphate-free
Product Warning: wash hands with soap and water after handling, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, flush immediately if product enters eyes
- Online Item #: 13054948
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-07-0080
- Made in the USA or Imported
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.